• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download all of my assets at once?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe there is currently a way to bulk download all of one's assets.  I would like to suggest to Adobe that there be some sort of zipped up build file request.  I have over 1000 texture assets and somehow over the years some have dropped out of my painter (probably lost in some upgrade).  It is incredibly cumbersome and tedious to go through and download every single item one at a time and check if i have them.  It would be really handy to be able to request a zip of everything.  Then I could simply reinstall everything and know that my collection locally was complete.  

I really miss having the source button inside painter and being able to download things straight into painter so I do hope that feature is coming back.  If it is not possible to do the zipping suggested above then a built in feature to "sync materials assets" in the main application would also do the trick and would be even easier for the user to get everything in the categories it belongs in and all tucked in nicely.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Hi, we have looked into a solution to download all the assets licensed by a user at once, and unfortunately as the assets are often quite heavy (when scan-based in particular) it did not work most of the time.

For the Source inside Painter thing, something is coming this month! Hopefully that will solve the issue and make the whole experience more pleasant for you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have looked into a solution to download all the assets licensed by a user at once, and unfortunately as the assets are often quite heavy (when scan-based in particular) it did not work most of the time.

For the Source inside Painter thing, something is coming this month! Hopefully that will solve the issue and make the whole experience more pleasant for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to license them all at once?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me contact you via direct message about this! I might have a solution for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources