• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Had thousands of points in Substance Source: Now we have ZERO, and NO assets after linking accnts

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I really need some assistance.

We had thousands of points in our Substance Account, and since Adobe took over and replaced all their schemes and accounts with the new ones, we now have zero assets and zero points!

I ensured I linked our old account with my adobe one, but something appears to be very wrong.

Please can someone from support contact me, and we can work together to resolve this major issue?

Thanks,
T

TOPICS
Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything at all??? Any response? Please can we get some info on this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please contact contact@substance3d.com ? 
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, 

I did this, thank you.

So, the answer to the issue for everyone else out there:

Adobe have been greedy, and no assets or points transfer over to a business account. We downloaded our assets, but still had 3000+ points from years of subscriptions to Substance.

BUT...

You had to have an active subscription (which we don't, because Adobe can't figure out how to sell us a license),

AND be an individual user, not a business. So very very greedy Adobe. 

WOW, way to go, alienating your userbase! I will be forced to search for an alternative at home AND at work and I hope everyone else does the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources