• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide models?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I would like to know if there is a way to simply hide all model assets in new source/3d assets.  I will never use models I didnt make myself and frankly they are just cluttering my view.  I would like to be able to filter them out of ALLof my interactions with the new system by default.  Is this possible?  And if not, Adobe, please consider separating those assets out more clearly.  Yeah models are assets, but when I use painter for my own objects I simply do not care to see the others, it isn't what I am looking for.

TOPICS
Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Hi, unfortunately it is not a filter we have at the moment but indeed it would be useful, we'll look at it for the future!
In the meanwhile you can filter the content per format and select "SBSAR", as all other asset types have at least the sbsar format.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, unfortunately it is not a filter we have at the moment but indeed it would be useful, we'll look at it for the future!
In the meanwhile you can filter the content per format and select "SBSAR", as all other asset types have at least the sbsar format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources