• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download any material on my account

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to download materials with this subscription?

I thought I could download 30 materials per month, but when I look at the site, there is a "Buy now" button
https://substance3d.adobe.com/assets

If I can't download with this subscription, what kind of subscription do I have to sign?

TOPICS
Community Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This subscription allows you to download 30 materials (materials, decals and atlases) per month on top of the use of Substance 3D Painter, Designer and Sampler. It does not allow the download of 3D models or lights.

Are you sure you are logged in with the same (Adobe) account you have your Substance 3D texturing subscription on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying
I would like to download the material.
My account is a corporate account, but when I open "My Profile" I can see that I am definitely signed up for this account
However, I could not download it
I tried both the download on the website and Creative Cloud
I get an error message that says "To download the assets, you must first purchase the 3D offer"

5C10_0-1642399780526.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Could you please go to this documentation page and in particular the "ORG selection" section?
In the past did you select the right organization in your profile this way? if not it might be the reason you could not see your points.

However from what I can see you are past the grace period so you would not see points if you selected the org now, you might want to see with your admin if there might be a payment issue, it could also be the main cause of the issue. Once that is resolved let me know if your points still do not appear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm joining this thread as I have the same problem.
I've got a full plan with an Entretprise account, still Adobe Substance 3D Assets asks me to subscribe as I'm logged in.

substance3D_dashboard.png

plan_included_apps.png

Please help, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok sorry, just figured out I had to actually select my company in profiles. I'm all good thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources