• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm subscribed to the Substance 3D Texturing plan but I'm unable to download any materials.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently created my account and subscribed to the Substance 3D Texturing plan (still in the 30 day trial). My plan indicates I should be able to download 30 materials each month but when I try to do so through the Creative Cloud Desktop it says "Subscribe to a 3D plan: To download assets, first subscribe to a 3D offer." with a link to pick the very plan I'm already subscribed to (and if I click through like I'm trying to subscribe to it again, the purchase page says I already own it and doesn't allow the purchase). If I try to download the assets through the webstore, the top bar says I have 0 available credits on my plan and has a "Subscribe" button which again links me back to subscribe to the plan I already have and won't let me subscribe to it again.

I'm at a loss and the Adobe help page has almost no information on this and the virtual assistant can't figure out what I'm talking about. The other threads I've found with similar issues were due to not being signed into the correct profile which I've double and triple checked it shows I'm logged into the correct profile.

TOPICS
Premium Assets , Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Hi Will,

The assets from the library are not included in the trial; the trial for the assets are the 150+  free assets available on the platform! You will receive the download points linked to your subscription at the end of your trial

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Will,

The assets from the library are not included in the trial; the trial for the assets are the 150+  free assets available on the platform! You will receive the download points linked to your subscription at the end of your trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. This was my best guess but I thought it said you get full access even during the trial. Is it possible to skip the trial period and go directly to the paid plan? I don't see anywhere in my account for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've let the team in charge know that it needed to be more clear, hopefully it will be modified - I'll ask and let you know to see if it is possible to skip the trial!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, chatted with four people in support over two and half hours with no resolution.

Seems the team in charge need another reminder, and including it as part of the trial would be beneficial to aid in following adobe tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent around eight hours trying to get this problem sorted with Adobe haha! Would have been great if they just said that in the first place. Thanks for confirming, Marion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I agree! It could be great if it was said more explicitely, as is, it's quite confusing for users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree that this is incredibly confusing. Can I skip the trial then and just get to my actual subscription? It's so frustrating to be completely limited with what I can do in Substance Painter for the first 30 days!!!! And with zero explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources