• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Messy asset acount

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of assets licensed to my original Substance account but now have several months of content in my Adobe account. When is this going to be resolved so I can see all my assets under a single account? It is exceedingly difficult to search or to avoid duplicating assets as things are.

It is difficult to understand why Launcher was depreciated so quickly with nothing to take its place. Not perfect, but at least it helped manage large asset collections locally.

TOPICS
Premium Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Hi,
The feature to allow eligible users to transfer licensed assets and/or remaining download points has just been pushed to production.
You can see the details on how it works in this documentation page.
Please let me know if you have questions or if you encounter issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, although I followed the instructions to cancel my Substance Subscriptions then start new ones on my Adobe CC my licenses still show as Substance with the remaining term (about 60 days). My licenses should show as Adobe and be valid until August 2022. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
The feature to allow eligible users to transfer licensed assets and/or remaining download points has just been pushed to production.
You can see the details on how it works in this documentation page.
Please let me know if you have questions or if you encounter issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After entering my Substance login the site just hangs with an endless blue progress wheel.

Because this is one way I am now worried that I will lose my assets if this fails!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not normal, can you please let me know which version of which brower you are using, and on which OS?

Have you tried logging in in another browser or in a private window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today it worked fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources