Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving to the new Adobe license

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have my Substance Indie subscription using the same email address that I use for my Adobe account, where I have a Ps subscription. How do I switch over? And, what about all the owned materials and the leftover credits I have on Substance Source? Is it simpler if I change the email address on the legacy Substance subscription? BTW, I have 23 days remaining on my subscription.

TOPICS
Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Hi @The DFT Initiative Ltd 

The ability to transfer unspent points and already licensed assets is coming shortly for eligible users.

In the mean time you'll of course won't lose anything : your Substance account will stay alive with all the remaining unspent points and licensed assets. And this is the case with or without ongoing subscription on your Substance account.

So you can just cancel your Substance subscription and subscribe a new Adobe one without any consequencies. For a while, until

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @The DFT Initiative Ltd 

The ability to transfer unspent points and already licensed assets is coming shortly for eligible users.

In the mean time you'll of course won't lose anything : your Substance account will stay alive with all the remaining unspent points and licensed assets. And this is the case with or without ongoing subscription on your Substance account.

So you can just cancel your Substance subscription and subscribe a new Adobe one without any consequencies. For a while, until migration feature is ready, you'll just have points and assets on two different accounts (Substance and Adobe)

By the way having the same email adress for both your account is not needed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thanks! I cancelled the subscription and got the new one from Adobe Cloud. Looking forward to assets and credits to move over. Will I get an email when that happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources