• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions about the old site for Substance.

Engaged ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where to post this but I'll post it here and you can move to a new site if possible.

I'm trialing the new substance site and look forward to the reasonable payments monthly for the new product.

I have the following questions:

1. The old site had a PBR guide that was from 2018. Will that be refreshed? (See attached).

2. The old substance site had installers for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Should I download these or will CC be able to detect my OS version. I didn't know there was a substance version for linux.

Looking forward to using this amazing product!!

TOPICS
Discussion , Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Hi Carlisle!
1. You can find more up to date versions of the PBR guide online here.
2. I think the creative cloud desktop app will automatically download the version that corresponds to your machine, no need to worry about this.
3. There is no certification program for the Substance apps at the moment, but this could change in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, will we see a certification program for these products at Max 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlisle!
1. You can find more up to date versions of the PBR guide online here.
2. I think the creative cloud desktop app will automatically download the version that corresponds to your machine, no need to worry about this.
3. There is no certification program for the Substance apps at the moment, but this could change in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Marion3DThanks I've been traveling and forget to update this. I'll be updated the rest of stuff now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources