• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance 3D Collection Subscription not recognized in https://substance3d.adobe.com/assets/allasset

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our team has two active and assigned Adobe Substance 3D collection subscriptions. The users with the licenses are unable to download assets from Substance 3D Assets (adobe.com) as it doesn't recognize their licenses. Per the subscription they should each be able to download up to 50 assets per month. Both users report being logged into Substance 3D Assets (adobe.com) page with the same email that the Substance 3D collection license is assigned to. Contacting our Adobe account rep led me to the Adobe Admin Console where he recommended submitting a support ticket. There is no option to submit a support ticket on the Adobe Admin Console and the enterprise support phone number continues to ring without being answered.. Any help to link the Substance 3D Assets (adobe.com) to our active Adobe Substance 3D Collection licenses will be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are the users with the licenses selecting the org in their profile?

Please see the "Login process" (and in particuliar the "ORG selection" section) of this article. It should fix the problem!

Please let me know if it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Marion3D.

If I select my organisation from the user profile dropdown menu there is no change in access, I still have the "Subscribe" button there. I did have a prior Substance account that was cancelled a few years ago; I don't know if that's causing the issue.

Can I verify that access to Substance 3D Assets is included in my organisation's Creative Cloud subscription to all software? I can access a Substance 3D Assets link from the "3D and AR" menu items in the Creative Cloud app. However, if I do a search on access, some sources say "yes", some say "no".

Many thanks,

Jared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jared, 

From what I can see in the admin it looks like you only have access to the Creative Cloud apps, not the Substance 3D apps which are part of a different offer.

-Marion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on my personal account. I recently switched over from Substance to Adobe and subcribed to the 3D Texturing package.  I can download textures from Substance 3D assets.  But any attempt at downloading a 3D fbx asset is met with a "upgrade" notice.  According to my acount I am eligible for up to 30 downloads and I have over 1400+ points from my substance transfer.  As fas as I can tell there is nothing to upgrade too!  I've now been on hold for nearly an hour with tech support...please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As displayed on the product pages and in the plans pages on adobe.com, the texturing plan includes 30 downloads of materials (which includes materials, atlases, decals) but only the "3D collection" plan includes the models and lights.

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 10.21.11.png

 

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 10.19.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marion3D -

Thank you for the reply.  Just as a matter of clarity, I'm guessing you are referring to the icons below the product page for what and what is not included as assets for both packages?? Honestly this needs to be spelled out. Nowhere is there an indication that you are referring to the substance 3D page with these icons or what they are in reference to.  In most of your marketing Adobe simply says you get X amount of Assets.  This is obviously misleading. 

It would be helpful if your upgrade button within Substance 3D assets actually told you what you need to upgrade to receive the models and lighting.  Right now it just takes you to the packages and programs page with no indication of what to upgrade too.

I am a long time Adobe user and definitely dissapointed with how these packages were marketed.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been resolved. It required submitting a ticket and setting a time for the license user to talk to Adobe support directly. The problem was caused by a duplicate login account. Removing the duplicate account resolved the issue and my team can now downoad assets from the Substance 3D Asset library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources