• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance & Adobe Account Sync problem

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I did sync my Adobe account and my Substance account but it seems like it's not working properly. 

So when I log in to my Adobe account, it says Synchronise with Substance account. When I click it, Synchronising with Substance account appears and it goes back to Synchronise with Substance account.

When I click on login with Substance, it says Link your Substance account to Adobe.

When I click it, it takes me back to Adobe login page and it keeps cycling and cycling. 

Are my Substance and Adobe accounts synced? Or is it not working? 

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Hi @battle1217 
Did it end up working?
If not please contact contact@substance3d.com so we can figure things out!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess, if you see your Substance plan in your Adobe id account, you should be OK. https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you want to be sure, or you do nit see your account, I suggest contacting Adobe customer service.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have student license and I do not see it on the plan page. I guess I should be contacting Adobe somehow. 

Thank you for the information! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that a Substance Student licence is not different from a full licence. At least for the Creative Cloud, it is such.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I did sync my Adobe account and my Substance account but it seems like it's not working properly. 

So when I log in to my Adobe account, it says Synchronise with Substance account. When I click it, Synchronising with Substance account appears and it goes back to Synchronise with Substance account.

When I click on login with Substance, it says Link your Substance account to Adobe.

When I click it, it takes me back to Adobe login page and it keeps cycling and cycling. 

Are my Substance and Adobe accounts synced? Or is it not working? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @battle1217 
Did it end up working?
If not please contact contact@substance3d.com so we can figure things out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources