• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching personal subscription to a company one

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I switch my personal subscription to a company one, will I lose my 825 asset points?

TOPICS
Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FeriZsolnai,

If your company adds a team/enterprise license to the email/adobe account which is linked today to a personal subscription you should not lose your asset points.
You will have the possibility to switch between two profiles: your personnal one (by default) and the one of your company/org, where you will have the points linked to your team/enterprise license. However if in the future they remove you from the org you will not have access anymore to the teams points and assets, only the ones from your personnal profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so if I cancel my own personal subscription, will I still be able to use my collected asset points indefinitely, and download and use assets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For individual Adobe Substance 3D subscriptions the points stay on the account even if the subscription is cancelled, and users are able to keep using them and keep access to the assets licensed in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources