• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to Substance 3D Collection last night - Now can't access any assets

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had subscribed to the Substance 3D Texturing plan last week. I've downloaded a few materials from the Asset Library. Then I realized I need to upgrade to have access to the Lights assets. So I clicked on Subscribe, went to my account page and upgraded to the Substance 3D Collection plan. The new subscription charge cleared my bank account (Adobe may have technical issues - but charging my credit card isn't one of them!)

Upon returning to the Asset Library page I now have 0 available downloads and all the assets show a "Subscribe" button. If I click on Subscribe I'm taken back to my account page. 

I've logged out and back in on both the CC Desktop app, and the Assets Library page. Deleted browser cache. Tech support bounced me back and forth between billing and tech folks - with zero answers. What am I missing?

TOPICS
Premium Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After talking to a couple more tech folks who could not help me - I canceled my Substance 3D Collection plan, got a refund - started a new adobe account (even though my current Creative Cloud subscription goes back to 2009) and subscribed to Substance under the new account - which is working fine. No idea why my regular CC acount refused to work with substance and I have no confidence anyone will get back to me with an answer. Not great customer service. Not a perfect work around. But I'm moving on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adrian,

We are investigating the issue, as it seemed to also have happened to someone else - my apologies for the trouble this caused you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources