• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You have (or had) a subscription but don't know how to access to your points?

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Adobe 3D subscription, please login with your Adobe account using the "Log in with Adobe" button on the login page.

If you have/had a Substance account, please login with your substance account using your email ad password combination on the login page. Being logged in on adobe.com logs you automatically with your Adobe account on Substance 3D Assets, so try logging out and logging in again with your Substance account if you are logged in by default with your Adobe account.

Both accounts are not linked, so you won't see the downloads you have on your Substance account if you login with your Adobe account.

TOPICS
Premium Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and my best wishes for this new launch!

I have a comment and question, if the two accounts are not linked, we risk in this way to download and use credits for assets that we already "bought" during our Substance account. Why is not possible to pass the user data to the new Adobe account so we continue from the assets we already bought?

Thanks in advance,

Dionysios -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dionysios.Ts we are working on a solution and will let users know when it is made available!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for your answer! Very appreciated!

Dionysios -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shouldn't this have been worked out BEFORE you guys forced this change on us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will that access to points remain available after opening an Adobe 3D subscription and closing the Substance subscription? I don't want to lose the points I have built up, but at the same time I do not want to pay parallel subscriptions.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem now!

The points from Substance Subscription are not connected to the Adobe's one.

So now pratically we loose all the points we've created till now! Not very convienient...

I really hope, very, very soon, Adobe will come out with the solution, please! 🙂

Dionysios -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @davescm !

Opening today an Adobe 3D subscription and closing your previous Substance subscription won't change your possibility to migrate points later 🙂

Your Substance points won't disappear when you unsubcribe so they'll remain here on your Substance account for a while, until you have the possibility to transfer them on your Adobe account if you are an eligible user .

"Eligible user" : long story short is basically not being being pro/enterprise and having an ongoing sub on the Adobe's side, we are still working on technical/legal details ans we'll all let you know once it will be all settled 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad Romain, I've explained incorrectly the situation and you're right!

The points won't be lost but they're not connected yet.

Thanks for your comment.

Dionysios -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Romain3D  . If I read that correctly it may be better to wait until points can be transferred before migrating.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble understanding the proceedure you outlined and not sure if it addresses my issue. I have a substance 3d account and today figured out adobe migrated painter, alchemist, and painter to the adobe brand but Launcher appears to not have a new version,  I am trying to download assets amd its been almost one hour on one asset and its still not downloaded and i have 350mb download speed. It normaly take seconds to download assets and something is wrong and need to know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wwd 

The Launcher is no longer part of the Substance ecosystem for the new versions of our software

We plan to add features that existed in the Launcher inside Creative Cloud Desktop application pretty soon 🙂

In the mean time the update you saw for the Launcher was just making sure our community is warned about this change by the addition of several popups and disabling some buttons

Until the new version of CCD is out, you can just simply go to our new 3D Assets website to download all assets you need 🙂 : https://substance3d.adobe.com/assets/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the heads up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm on the page "ubstance3d.adobe.com/assets" it recognizes my account but it has a blue "subscribe" button at the top of the page and it does not show a label "owned" on previous assets downloaded and all appear to require a subscription which I already have via substance 3d. How to proceed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you are logged in with your Substance Account ? (meaning not clicking on the "login with Adobe" button)

If you use the right Substance account, meaning the same one you used on the Launcher, you will retrieve all your unspent point and all your Licensed assets 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if you figured this out, but assets owned in 3Dsubstance now have a white ckeck mark in the lower left hand side, the drag is in adobe assets page it does not carry over owned assests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Pretty soon" was meant in astrological terms, it seems, because you didn't do anything about it in 1.5 months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FeriZsolnai Sadly we rely on the release rate of CCD

Good news is that we're under testing phase and it will be part of the next CCD release (planned in September) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you're at it, can you also tell me how much longer will it take to fix a bug that was created when the switch happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another "pretty soon" kind of customer-shutter. Adobe has screwed this up big time, they will never admit it, and as always, all they care about it new sales. Oh, you've been buying our products for nearly 20 years? Who cares? We know you won't stop, even if we make some features unsuable, just complain, we'll say "we hope pretty soon" and that 'our team is working hard on it", and if you go to support, they'll say (in broken English) "You can be rest assured I am going to help you sir. Copy/paste paragraph from publicly available random article that doesn't contain the information needed to solve your case. I apologise sir, I have to escalate your issue to the relevant team, they will contact you very soon." And then nothing happens, and you end up here, in Pretty Soon country. And when you try to hold them accountable, they simply stop responding.
Such a disgrace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Substance 3D Collection, I am unable to download any assets.  The asset page just gives me an option to 'Subscribe' where it should say 'Download'.  Adobe Chat asked me to post this here.  Can you fix my account?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kath,
I can see there is an issue indeed! Let me check with the team and get back to you asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While we are investigating the issue I manually added some points on your account so you are not stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same Issue as well..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Substance 3D Collection for teams, and when I log in with my Business ID on the Substance asset web site, it is confirmed to be 0 points. Not only me but also all users of our company cannot download the asset. Is it a matter of Business ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources