• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You have (or had) a subscription but don't know how to access to your points?

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Adobe 3D subscription, please login with your Adobe account using the "Log in with Adobe" button on the login page.

If you have/had a Substance account, please login with your substance account using your email ad password combination on the login page. Being logged in on adobe.com logs you automatically with your Adobe account on Substance 3D Assets, so try logging out and logging in again with your Substance account if you are logged in by default with your Adobe account.

Both accounts are not linked, so you won't see the downloads you have on your Substance account if you login with your Adobe account.

TOPICS
Premium Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You indeed subscribed to Adobe Substance 3D Collection and you are now in trial period, still remaining 29 days, once the trial period is over you will have access to your 50 downloads per month.

Best regards
Cédric Marchessoux

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Can I bypass the first month trial to get the 50points right now? Do you know how many points a scene from Substance assets cost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I know there is a way to start to pay directly and skip the trial period, but my answer is too late. You should have finished your trial period.
Cédric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've got 6 months of Painter via Artstation Pro subscription, but I don't have any points for download too. Is it not provided with this type of subscription? Thanks for the help in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Alexandr_Prasolov via this subscription you cannot have access to the non free 3D Assets, but you should have at least access to the free assets.
You need a texturing or collection subscription.
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?plan=individual&filter=3dar
Br
Cédric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources