• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D view has issies when maximized on second screen

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a pretty consistent issue for some time now. I typically tear my 3D view window off and put it on a secondary monitor, but if I maximize the window I am no longer able to open any of my menus. My workaround has been to unmaximize the window and drag it out to take up as much of the screen real estate as it can. 

Anyone else experiencing this and is Adobe aware of it? Thanks!

TOPICS
3D View , Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Works OK here.

System specs for comparison:

Substance Designer 11.3.1 on Windows 10 21H1

i9-10920X, GPU RTX3090 (Studio driver 472.47) , 2 identical Eizo CS2731 monitors connected via dataport

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Woodrow22449568d8nu,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Do you have an AMD Radeon or AMD FirePro GPU? We observed a few cases where using a maximised 3D View on a secondary monitor with an AMD GPU resulted in the menus appearing below the 3D render. This means that while the menu itself is not visible, you can still click them and select options.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, Nvidia 3070 Ti, I've experienced this issue on multiple machines at multiple studios, all Nvidia cards. These setups always have 3 monitors FWIW, and the issue persists regardless of the monitor used if the window is maximized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines