Exit

ADOBE SUBSTANCE MODELER DEMO INSCRIPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://pages.adobe.com/substance/en/modeler/feedback

Hey there...

I've tried 20 times to subscribe to get my demo version, which i need URGENTLY for my thesis work and i cant do it!! Please can any of you help me to get this as soon as possible?? Pleaseeeee is urgent thanks

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Try another browser - I just tested from here and can access the form.

Note though that completing the form does not guarantee acceptance onto the private beta programme, so this is the wrong route for an urgent need. As with all beta programmes, Adobe will accept and expand the programme based on their needs so a lot depends on how many have already applied.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i mean is that the form is not working, i click on submit and it doesnt function and yes, i tried on chrome and iphone and is not working... please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try another browser - I just tested from here and can access the form.

Note though that completing the form does not guarantee acceptance onto the private beta programme, so this is the wrong route for an urgent need. As with all beta programmes, Adobe will accept and expand the programme based on their needs so a lot depends on how many have already applied.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines