• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my graphs are missing

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've spent the last few days developing some faily complex graphs but when I've gone to continue with them today, they're all missing other than the one I left off at which is unusable as its was linked to other instances. What could have caused this? the only change that happened is that I installed the latest updated today.

I would be really greatful if you could tell me how I can get my graphs back.

Thank you

TOPICS
Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Where did you save the file for the last time, in the previous version or in the latest one? 

Did you try to open it in the previous version? 

Nico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolas, Sorry I'm quite new to substance, I didnt know you could save different versions, could you tell me how I can do that, I only have the option to save all which I presumed just saved over my file. I found I backup file and was able to find my graphs.

Cheers,

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I was not clear 🙂
I wanted to know if you have saved the file in Designer 11.1 or 11.2.
I'm quite curious to have the file with the missing graphs, in order to see if it's a corrupted or incomplete file, or if it doesn't load correctly. 

Nico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines