• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application is too old to open URL???

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been making a substance fo a few hours in Substance Designer. The program seem to stop refreshing the 3d view. I restarted my app and I now get the error Application is too old to open URL Current application manages format version "1.2.0.202005" instead of "1.1.0.202102"  Can someone please help me firgure this out?

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

I solved this by uninstalling the Substance Launcher and designer and downloading a new version from the licenses page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this by uninstalling the Substance Launcher and designer and downloading a new version from the licenses page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am glad you were able to solve this issue! It appears two different versions of Substance 3D Designer were started back to back, one of which did not support the latest updates to the Substance 3D file format (SBS), brought along by the latest version 11.2.0.

The steps you took cleared up the possible confusions and, indeed, the latest version is available on the My Licenses section of the Substance3d.com website. The Substance Launcher does not fully support versions released after June 21st 2021.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines