CC and Substance accounts require separate logins? So we can't run both at the same time?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone confirm if this is correct please.

My employer has a business copy of Creative Cloud and we can all login ok and use whatever we need.

However the Substance Texturing suite is used by many of us too but because its not included in the Creative Cloud or available as a business deal we've had to buy individual copies for each person .. so each with their own unique Adobe account and login.

So the issue is .. we have to login with our business/group Adobe account to use the Create Cloud, then log out and log in with our individual Adobe accounts to use Substance? Is that right? So we can't have Photoshop and Substance running at the same time?

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add some emphasis .. several of us regulalry jump between Photoshop and Painter/Designer during our everyday workflow. It's pretty much essential for what we do and both programs are usually open at the same time. Being unable to do this, having to shut one program down before using the other, while not the worst thing in the world, will very quickly become agravating and the time lost will mount up significantly.

So I would ask for advice on where to seek a solution to this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, after contacting Adobe support it appears there is a solution and its to do with combining accounts into one new one. I can't say any more as I'm not the main account holder and don't know all the details but hopefully this will be sorted.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sigh.

No. Seems its never as straight forward as you'd expect.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines