• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported sbsar file doesnt work properly

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created shape splatter node with Fx-Map however when I export it, the sbsar file doesnt work. I have a few presets but it messes them up as well. 

I dropped the sbs file node side by side with sbsar node and everything I do works on sbs node.

It takes optional two grayscaleinputs and gives one output.

I don't know how to move forward from this issue and looking for solutions. 

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still trying to get where I want and what I've realized is in the Fx-Map when I exposed 'Pattern' and 'Blending Mode', I can change them in 'Parameters' tab however, when I change them in 'Preview' or 'Presets' nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figuring out slowly. 

Apperantly there are some limitations on exposing parameters. 

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/sddoc/exposing-a-parameter-102400062.html

Input image and blend mode in FX-Map is not exposable. 

Working my around these. For those who came across the same issue, for 'Pattern', it'll be set to 'Input Image' and i'll expose 'Shape' with multi switch. 

For the blend mode, I learned that it works in .sbs, however, wont even show in .sbsar file. 

I'll be little costly but I'll put a switch node between my Iterate and Quadrant node and expose a boolean for solution. 

And for this sleepless night, I wanna thank me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines