Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For the software developers of adobe

New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii,

My english is not good, so kindly forgive any grammar mistakes... Im here to request adobe to make a powerful 3d software like maya and blender which is layer based and not node based.... An industrial standard layer based software is lacking here and im pretty sure software developers of adobe can surely do it... It will be more simpler to work in layer based than node based.... So if this happens it will be a huge game changer in 3d software section,    animation and vfx... Consider my request as a request of lot of people around the globe.... I hope this request will reach adobe developers...

With hope:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and these are user-to-user forums. if you want to address adobe, 

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

<moved from enterprise & teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines