• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hand tool in designer

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂 I saw in a tutorial there's a hand tool in the graph but I can't for the life of me figure out how to access it? Thanks very much. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I am unsure what you mean by Hand tool. Would that be a tool similar to Photoshop and Illustrator which lets you pan the view?

If that is the case, holding Ctrl+RMB lets you pan in all of Designer's viewports: Graph view, 2D view and 3D view. Similarly, holding Alt+RMB lets you zoom in/out.

These controls are listed in this page of Designer's documentation.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

In addition to Luca's comments, if your mouse has a scroll wheel and middle mouse button, then pressing the middle mouse buttom enables panning (during which the cursor changes to the "hand" ) and zooming can be done with the wheel. I find this a bit quicker than Ctrl/Alt RMB

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I am unsure what you mean by Hand tool. Would that be a tool similar to Photoshop and Illustrator which lets you pan the view?

If that is the case, holding Ctrl+RMB lets you pan in all of Designer's viewports: Graph view, 2D view and 3D view. Similarly, holding Alt+RMB lets you zoom in/out.

These controls are listed in this page of Designer's documentation.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Luca's comments, if your mouse has a scroll wheel and middle mouse button, then pressing the middle mouse buttom enables panning (during which the cursor changes to the "hand" ) and zooming can be done with the wheel. I find this a bit quicker than Ctrl/Alt RMB

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK great thank you for your help 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great thank you. Sorry just saw the responses here now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines