• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How about creating web space to share simple and primitive graph usages to get wider inspiration?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wish if there is a webspace that shares SIMPLE and PRIMITIVE ideas of graph usage.

Adobe Substance 3D Community Assets is useful, but the assets on the website seem to be stored for specific materials like wood patterns, metals, and fabric patterns, which limits to get free inspiration.

For example, when you want to make the material for the surface of Venus, you can get more free inspirations with "50 kinds of MOTTLED PATTERN making", "10 kinds of BRANCHED PATTERN making", or, centering on substance graph, "100 simple patterns made with Non-Uniform Blur"  than with the "How to make OAK SURFACE" material. That is in my opinion :).

(I searched for a web place where the simple and primitive usages are aggregated and tidy, but I could not find it. Is there good space?)

SharedScreenshot7.jpg

TOPICS
General , Showcase , Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @adoby001,

That is a great suggestion, I will flag it up to our content team!

Additionally, our Discord server connects you to a vibrant, helpful community keen to discuss and share new ways to execute ideas in Substance 3D applications.

Have fun!

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Luca, 

Thank you for your quick reply! 🙂

Yes, I want to contribute the space, but I understand that The 3D Substance Community Assets does not support the SBS file, which means nobody can tweak the graphs. I think the combination of the graphs gives us a vast amount of variations as long as we can tweak them. So I want SBS support to The 3D Substance Community Assets, then I can devote to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again @adoby001,

Substance 3D file (SBS) support on the Substance 3D Community Assets platform is definitely being discussed internally, yet we have no specifics or ETAs to share at this time, stay tuned!

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines