• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mix in a drop down list the uniform and blended colors in the Multi Switch Color? [Duplicate locked]

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks in advance if able to solve this.  I need to have a drop down list in my multi-switch-color-filter that has both uniform colors and blended colors.  The issue with the blended colors is there does not appear to be a way in the other nodes used where I can get the output in the same drop down list as the uniform color.

My options I imagine are to create a new node that will somehow go in the same drop down list as the uniform colors in the multi-switch filter, or have a separate multi-switch-color filter for the blended colors and try to find a node that can give me a drop down list so I can name the colors in a sequential way.

Please advise if anyone knows how to go about adding blended colors to a multi-switch-color-filter where there can be names added to a drop down list in the same way as the uniform color works?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate thread

Please see this open thread and continue discussion there:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-designer/is-it-possible-to-add-a-blended-color-to-the-in...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines