Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lether is not Black

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo an alle
Ich arbeite erst seit kurzem mit Substance Designer und versuche, ein schwarzes Leder zu kreieren.
Mein Problem ist, dass es nicht wirklich schwarz wird. Egal ob mit Grundfarbe oder mit Diffuse Farbe.
Wo ist mein Fehler?
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes. I forgot it will be rendered in Vred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Steve,

and welcome to the community!

First of all, except if you did it for a specific purpose, I'd advise to delete the Diffuse output. This output is very close to the Base Color and I think it will be easier to keep only one output to set the color of the material.

With that being said, the color of your Base Color should be the color of the material, but other maps will impact how your material looks in a 3D view. Can we have a look on your material in the 3D view?

Best regards,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, danke für die Antwort beigefügt ist die 3D-Ansicht und ein Screenshot des Baumes.
Gruß
Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the picture of your material, I don't think there is any issue. Your material is simply reflecting the lights.

You should try it in your rendering software to see if it fits your needs, but if you want the leather to reflect a bit less, you can lighten the roughness map!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, danke für die Antwort.
Ich habe das Material ohne Rauheit in Vred importiert und es ist immer noch nicht schwarz.
Bild 1 ist von Substanz
Bild 2 ist von Vred
Bild 3 ist das Ergebnis
Gruß

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but I am still uncertain about what you're trying to achieve. Could I have some references or a comparison between your results and your references? If think it will help me to visualize. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Cyril,
danke für deine Antwort. Ich visualisiere Innenräume von Fahrzeugen in Vred.
bisher mit Vred-Shadern und wollte diese nach und nach durch Substanz-Shader ersetzen.
Aber das Leder ist im Vergleich zu Vred-Shadern nicht wirklich schwarz,
so dass es mir scheint, dass es nicht allmählich geht. zumindest nicht so, wie ich es mache.

Gruß
steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines