• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste image as bitmap

Enthusiast ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible somehow?      if not please Adobe make it.   Let it be paste as embedded .    The default  bitmap node and brushes  is so terrible and inconvenient  I use Photoshop instead   .   So copy from SD to PSh is convenient . Let it be paste too please.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, do you mind explaining in which context you want to past an image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean  we see those save and copy buttons in a node preview.  I use that copy a lot to paste something in photoshop and  paitnt a quick correction .     Masks most of a time  so  8 bits is ok. 

When it's done I'd like  to copy in Photoshop and paste it back  in SD   so it would create  bitmap as imported picture  by  Ctrl+V  or something   without all the hassle of going through save/open dialogs .

I know there is brush cappabilities in SD bitmap node itself  but it's so slow and inconvenient I can't tolerate it.    Maybe just a button "paste" there would be ok too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kirkr5689,

I understand the use case.

Your suggestion of automatically importing a pasted image as a bitmap resource will be discussed with the rest of. the development team, thank you for the feedback!

Also, while we are looking into opportunities for interoperability between Designer and Photoshop, we have no plans to share at this point in time.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would love a whole SD  be a "filter" for Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines