• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permanent license for Legacy Substance Products

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have(had?) a permanent license for Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Substance Alchemist, etc. 
This permanet license was purchased just before the Adobe acquisition.

I'm at a loss as to what happens with my legacy Substance products and how they'll continue to operate in the future.

While I am aware there is the option to migrate to Adobe's ecosystem of products, my question regards this migration as another topic. I am only interested in keeping the permanet license and products I already own.

I have an account with Adobe, of course. I have(had?) an account with Allegorithmic.

Thank you so much for anyone willing to respond. You have my appreciation.

TOPICS
General , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know that anwer too, similar issue have a perpetual license from the Allegorithmic days... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Future plans regarding Substance ( i.e. non-Steam) perpetual license holders are still being discussed, as we want to do it right. You may continue to use your Substance license for the time being.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines