• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove grid from 3d and 2d view created by Generator node

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Could you help and tell me how I can remove the grid from 3d and 2d views, created by the Generator node?
For creating tiles I used "the Generator" node, but after changing the size of the tile I noticed the grid that overlaps the tiles.

TOPICS
3D View , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

"The Generator" is a custom made node; it's not something that's included with Substance Designer by default, ergo there's nothing we can really say about it. My advice would be to use "Control-E" while having this node selected, or click the right mouse button and use the "Open reference" option, this allows you to see "inside" the node. Maybe that can help you to figure out what's going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The Generator" is a custom made node; it's not something that's included with Substance Designer by default, ergo there's nothing we can really say about it. My advice would be to use "Control-E" while having this node selected, or click the right mouse button and use the "Open reference" option, this allows you to see "inside" the node. Maybe that can help you to figure out what's going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, but I can't change anything inside of this node.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines