• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send to Stager per graph and not only per package

Contributor ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please enable the Send To Stager option per graph (i.e. per material) and not only per package, which is inconvenient when multiple materials are into a same package.

TOPICS
Import & Export , Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Hello @_Olivier_L,

Thank you for your patience. I have made a note of your feedback and discuss your suggestion to the rest of the team.

Sending a material to Stager involves publishing the material to a Substance 3D asset (SBSAR), which is a package operation, not a per-graph operation.

In the meantime, you can use the Exposed in SBSAR option in the graph properties to control whether a graph should be exposed in an SBSAR file. This can let you send individual graphs from a same package.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @_Olivier_L,

Thank you for your patience. I have made a note of your feedback and discuss your suggestion to the rest of the team.

Sending a material to Stager involves publishing the material to a Substance 3D asset (SBSAR), which is a package operation, not a per-graph operation.

In the meantime, you can use the Exposed in SBSAR option in the graph properties to control whether a graph should be exposed in an SBSAR file. This can let you send individual graphs from a same package.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I get it this follows the sbsar publication which is at the package level and enabled with the "export to sbsar" for each graph. I never found this super convenient and well this is even worse when directly sending a material to Stager. Anyway I'll live with it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your patience!

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines