• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance 3D Texturing - Teams license?!

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to switch our current legacy Substance licenses over to our Adobe account, which already has a bunch of Photoshop and CC licenses happily attached to it. But the only options I have are to add a single Substance license to the account and attempting to purchase any additional ones gives me the message 'This purchase is not supported.'. It seems that the full Substance subscription with Stager might be possible, but we don't need that and it near quadruples the cost.

I've spoken to Sales and whilst I feel pessimistic after three hours on a chat, they're going to try and sort something out. I'm baffled why I can't just add a bunch of Substance 3D Texturing subscriptions to our Teams account and assign them out the same as I do any other app.

Maybe this is something that's still transitioning over to Adobe and I just caught it at a bad time? Does anyone know about this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Hi! The Texturing plan is only available for Individuals at this time.

The price for the Collection for Teams is the same as the legacy Substance Pro subscription, so the cost should not increase compared to what you were paying before.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The Texturing plan is only available for Individuals at this time.

The price for the Collection for Teams is the same as the legacy Substance Pro subscription, so the cost should not increase compared to what you were paying before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

except now it isn't float anymore but tied to each user. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines