• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Designer always installs in German alltough English is set as the default language

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Alltough I set the Application language to english (International) Substance Designer always installs in german tried it four times now.
I work on a german PC but everything is named different in german so its impossible for me to work efficiently with the german language inside Designer. How can this be fixed? Every other application installs in english (Photoshop and InDesign). Switching the language to English (US) doesn't help either.
Also setting the Primery Language in my Adobe Acount to english didnt help.

Marvin224103200cae_0-1640614462681.png

Thanks,
Marvin

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Unlike the CC apps which take their language on installation from the CC desktop setting, Substance Designer's language can be set in Preferences > General > Language. It will require a restart after choosing the language.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlike the CC apps which take their language on installation from the CC desktop setting, Substance Designer's language can be set in Preferences > General > Language. It will require a restart after choosing the language.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodness, I feel stupid. Thank you, that fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome - it's not obvious if you are used to the method used by the CC apps.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines