• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance graph templates don't exist.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no graph templates available when I click the add new graph template button. I saw another post about this issue on a different version, and I looked for the folder that should contain these templates. But no such folder appears to exist. Help please. I can't properly follow along on any tutorials without this. I am running the latest version of designer on a Mac.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , General , How to , Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see now that I also have no patterns or noises available. A lot of stuff is just straight up missing. Super dissapointing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @nanomammoth,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Missing templates and Library content is likely caused by Designer not being able to find the /resources folder in its installation directory.

I suggest reinstalling Designer and trying again. If that does not help, please send me Designer's log file, which may be found at the following locations on macOS depending on your edition of Designer:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Substance 3D Designer/log.txt

~/Library/Application Support/Allegorithmic/Substance Designer/log.txt (Substance and Steam editions)

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Reinstalled(for the seecond time) no change. And the log file you are requesting doesnt exist. I looked for every path that might have that folder and there is no log file. I found one for substance sampler only. The other applications in the Substance family had no log files. I checked that second path you sent just in case. Nothing there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hello? Anyone? Still no solution here. Paying for this app monthly, I'd like to actually be able to use it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My apologies for the delay in following up to your response, and I thank you for your patience. Let us continue this discussion in direct message so I can prevent further delays in assisting you.

Please open the Windows menu in Designer and select the Console option. In the Console panel, select all text and paste it into a text file which you may share with me through a direct message.

Also, please let me know the method of installation you went through to install Designer, as well as the location of the "Adobe Substance 3D Designer.app" application in your system.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. any solutions?
Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2024 and I'm running into the same issue, hope you found the solution in the private messages so you can share with the rst of the community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines