• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance products not installable on Desktop

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(this was marked as spam so I'm reposting)

I am unable to install the Substance suite of products on my desktop. I recieved a key for student use and installed the products on my laptop, however when I sign into my account on deskop the substance products either show as "trial expired" or "request access".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact your plan admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were Substance 3D Design Tools added to your school's plan?  I ask because it's a separate purchase that's not part of Creative Cloud plans.  Your IT dept admin could tell you more about that.

If it's not included, you will need to subscribe under a separate ID (email) and password.

https://www.adobe.com/products/substance3d/3d-augmented-reality.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to install the Substance suite of products on my desktop. I recieved a key for student use and installed the products on my laptop, however when I sign into my account on deskop the substance products either show as "trial expired" or "request access".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines