• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Setup Help for Unity

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm running Unity 2021.2.2f1 using HDRP and the latest Substance asset. I have a Substance with seperate diffuse, normal, metallic for my characters head and body. I labeled and identified each output accordingly (Head Diffuse, Head Normal, Body Diffuse, Body Normal, etc.). I create a sbsar file and import it into Unity.

When I expand the Substance it creates a material, and 2 exported textures: Skin - mask and Skin - normal.  How do I get it to create all the output textures? If I select the "S" and choose 'Gererate All Outputs', it does not label each output as I have identified above. How do I get the textures to export correctly with the appropiate naming?

Also my character has two materials; Head and Body. Should I create another "Substance Graph" by hitting the + button when selecting the red "S" in Unity for my two materials, or just create materials in Unity and manually assign the exported textures?

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?