• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The change in apps and subscription is awful.

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the Substance Suite that comprised of:

Painter

Designer

Alchemist.

I started Painter, then I was prompted to do the change, so I did. Nice new shiny logo and the app opens with all the guff about upgrading files etc.

Repeated the same for Alchemist, except it turned into Sampler, again, with the nice new shiny logo.

I opened designer. No update to new shiny version, just a regular upgrade.

So I contacted Substance via the address I saw and proceeded to write my concern and query at the apparent change in my licences and product.

A day or so later, I got a reply. Oh joy!

Alas, it was merely an agent stating I should contact Adobe to find out what I need to do.

So I did.

Looked around the pages for contact and found a button that says "Real help from Real people".

I clicked. 

"Hi, Im adobes Virtual assistant, Ho..."

End chat.

Cannot stand the virtual system. 

So here I am, posting in a forum because the contact system is like so many others, in that it gives the semblance of help, is just a tiresome diversion to non interaction.

Can anyone here provide me with some info that isnt mired in link upon link?

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried downloading the new update from the "My Licenses" section on Substance3d.com? There may be an issue with the update prompt in Designer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines