• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activation wizard window while having a perpetual license

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased perpetual licenses of Substance Painter and Designer and the maintenance of both expired by the end of October. Now, each time when I open Painter, the activation wizard pops-up. I can close it manually and continue working as usual. Nevetheless seeing this nag screen several times a day becomes annoying. (I have also attached a screenshot.)

There is no such issue with Designer. Could you please tell me how to get rid of this hassle ?

Or could you provide a fix for this problem. I am presently not interested in any extension of the maintenance.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Is this the support page for Painter ? Why is so difficult to help me ? Possibly it was a major mistake when

I mentioned that I am not interested in any extension of the maintenance...

OK, if that helps, I am will be seriously thinking about a subscription of all Adobe products...if you guys told me how to solve my problem by the end of this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To avoid confusions, this is of course an Allegorithmic license. And the apps have the the subtitle Substance-Edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this the support page for Painter ? Why is so difficult to help me ? Possibly it was a major mistake when

I mentioned that I am not interested in any extension of the maintenance...

OK, if that helps, I am will be seriously thinking about a subscription of all Adobe products...if you guys told me how to solve my problem by the end of this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources