• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Already Subscribed to Substance 3d Painter and Designer prior to Adobe aquiring

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Do i have to get a new subscription to the Adobe Platform or does my Prior subscription transfer? i don't see any of the Substance programs in  my Acct on Adobe..

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your prior subscription will transfer. No worries 

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob said : "Your prior subscription will transfer. No worries"

@Bob_Hallam That is not the case and would not give access to the full collection or the discount offers. Action is required to transfer.  See my reply below.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I did.

1. I waited until the almost the end of my monthly subscription period with my old Substance Indie subscription.

2. I took out a new 3D subscription direct with Adobe. They offer two variations the 3D texturing subscription and the 3D collection subscription. However, there was a substantial discount for existing Substance subscribers, subject to a time limited offer. I received that offer by email direct from the Substance team and so I used the subscribe link for the 3D collection in that email. In short - if you are an existing Substance subscriber - check your email.

3. I downloaded the Adobe versions of the apps from the CC desktop app and un-installed the older versions.

4. Once the subscription was up and running in my Adobe account, I cancelled by Substance subscription.

I still have access to the Substance Source points and materials I built up under the Substance subscription, by logging into the 3D assets site. At first this shows the points from my Adobe subscription, but by logging out of the assets site and logging in again using my old Substance credentials my old points and materials are visible and usable. Adobe have stated that they are looking at a process to transfer those assets to avoid that double log in, but it does work in the meantime.

I hope that helps

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources