• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baked lighting (stylized)

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use the filter "baked lighting stylized" and ALSO take into account the normal maps I used in layers?
Currently when I drop the "baked lighting stylized"-Filter and change to "base color" i can see it is "shaded" and all, but the "normal-map-effect" is missing.

this is what the material looks like

xyz95356723_0-1630569757055.png

this is what it looks with activated "baked lighting stylized"-filter and "base color"-view

xyz95356723_1-1630569874042.png

TOPICS
Baking , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you really have to rebake the world tangent map to have the "baked lighting stylized" to work??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there maybe an automated way to get rebaked world normal map with tangent space normal map?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an addition of micro height and normal in the settings, but this doesn't work https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php?topic=37734.0

I found only one solution, export -> import back normal textures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources