• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugged materials on import

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Substance, on any model, the materials bug on import to show a really trippy and weird looking texture.  I am unable to paint on any layer, or modify the look of the model in any way, whether it's with painting or a smart material, here are a few of the models I've tried:

Here are a few of the things I've tried, among other things:
-Reinstalling, various times, on multiple drives,

-Tried different models,

-Imported in different model formats,

I have noticed that installing on my second drive changed the base color maps from a pixelated red to a white and gray checker pattern instead, no idea how, but I am confident that it's drive dependent.

I have searched online almost everywhere I can think of with tons of different wordings, asked a few friends and even entire communities on Discord, and can't find a single person that has had this issue.

Can someone help me out here?  Is this a noob mistake I'm making; if so, what should I do to fix it? (I've never had this on another computer I've used Painter on)

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion , Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We need more information, could you follow our guidelines and add the missing details ?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-painter-discussions/how-to-report-an-issue/td-p/12164525

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources