• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Allegorithmic templates with Substance painter

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I wanted to start learning substance painter, so I started the substance painter trial, the first step is to create a PBR - Metallic Roughness (Allegorithmic) template, but I can't find that option, All I get is templates with the starter assets options, is this a limt of the trial or am I missing something.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

The PBR Mettalic Rouhgness is actually the default in Painter, so you can create your project without choosing a specific template and you should get the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PBR Mettalic Rouhgness is actually the default in Painter, so you can create your project without choosing a specific template and you should get the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks really appreciate the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultd9m0u4zo819v_0-1630538620251.png

I don't have the option to select PBR Metallic Roughness (Allegorithmic) template and when I attempt to create a new project, it won't let me select "OK" without choosing a template. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same problem, did you find the solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you haven't found the issue yet.

You need to select the object file that you are working with and the ok button will become useable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources