Exit

can't open symmetry panel

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-10-29.png

hi,

i was workin on this frog and wanted to activate symmetry mode for painting. But when i click the symmetry icon, the center is on the arms and when i try to open the symettry settings, it won't let me click, how can i fix this problem?

thank you

TOPICS
Discussion , UV Tiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I tried to repro your issue but cannot. Have you tried to save your project and reopen it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not OP, but running into the same problem - using the Spiderbot tutorial fbx and tutorial videos here.

So far, I've tried saving and reopening, restarting the program, restarting the computer, creating a new project from the original tutorial spiderbot.fbx, as well as other models. No luck so far. Anything else I can attach to help? 

Willing to try reinstalling substance 3D painter, since I'ms still making use of the trial, if that matters? (I'm already sold though! Loving the program.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Including a wider screen capture to show the layer that's selected while doing this.

Happens regardless of paint layer or fill layer, but can still move the red line laterally via the manipulator. (If you look at the X axis value, you'll see my attempt to recenter it afterwards. Hehe.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources