• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant find USDZ Export preset in Substance Painter current version

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i cant find anywhere how to export to USDZ file, i have installed the latest version and i dont have the export preset that i believe it was called "USD PBR Metal Roughness". If anyone can help me or share the preset with me i will be really greatful. 

TOPICS
Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have created a project with the "Use UV Tile workflow" setting, the USDz preset won't be available at export because it is not compatible. Is that your case ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Léna Piquet - Froyok  Can you please explain what is the correct workflow in order to have USDZ as an export option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jamon5D29... it's still there, you actually have to scroll up in the options for it

https://alg-website.s3.amazonaws.com/uploaded-media/USDzExport_1.webm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources