• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Educational license - email not being sent.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that the perpetual license of substance painter that I paid for is made unusable compared to even student license downloads, I decided to switch back to the student license download (even though I own the perpetual license)

I went through the education page of substance and filled out my adobe-id email and it said successful request. 

But never received any email with the code and further instructions to verify my eligibility.

The email is verified, I do receive other adobe emails, yes I checked all the spam and promotional folders incl. the troubleshooting tips from adobe for not receiving expected emails.

I tried then making the request again, but since then I am receiving a "unique-id already exists" which i dont understand as this is not a sign up.

Then I tried filling out my secondary email adress instead which goes through a different domain and same story, it gave the succesful request message but no email request.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?