Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export texture problem

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm new in Adobe Substance Painter. i have exported some textures for other objects before without any problem but this time i got this problem when i wanted to export textures of my model that i sculpted in Zbrush and then i UV unwrapped in 3ds max and then shading Substance Painter.

you can see obviously in these pics that i uploaded.

My PC Specs:

Core i5-8400

Nvidia 1070 8Gb

Ram: 16 ddr4

TOPICS
Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe REALLY!!!!!!!??? you don't want to support me? is this called support?

I'm going to Uninistall Adobe Substance paiter and never use it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your issue. Are you encountering those artefacts once you export your texture from Painter to another application? If that's the case, could you share a picture of your bakes? Did you check the normals on your model?

If the issue isn't coming from those areas, would you be able to share your project with me (sainteca@adobe.com)? This would allow me to check the source of the issue accurately.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Kind Regards,

Geoffroy SC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be fair you provide a very poor explanation of your issue. I tried understanding your posting and couldn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources