Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Failed to Decode Map

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im currently at my job atm and Im bringing in a model to bake in substance basically to bake the maps from a HP onto a LP, and when it bakes it bakes everything but when you try to use the bit map as a mask it just said fails to decode map.

This has been an issue for i dont know about a year or more i feel and ive seen multiple threads about this but zero answers now myself and alot of other customers have had this issue and were paying customers can somone please for the love of god figure out what is going on within substance painter.

[EngineBitmapLoad] Failed to decode bitmap.
resource://project2/Curvature Map from Mesh body?version=a7b603ca8fc7757fb5c46344211c1902f42c323f.image

error code

Im not bring ANNNYYY textures in this is just what i think you guys have programmed into the actual texturing software and somthing is bugging up the system this WAS not an issue before adobe took over but alas here we are dealing with zero help and no solutions im sorry for my frustrations but seriosuly you guys need to test this stuff and actually recreate it not just one or two trys like 100 - 1000.

TOPICS
Baking , Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share a log when you are having such an issue (help>export a log...). 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources