Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font size of the UI for Substance Painter

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day all.
Is there way to increase the font size of the UI? My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080. The font size of the UI is not an issue with any other software that I utilize often like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Google Chrome or Visual Studio Code.

Note, I searched this forum and the old forum.substance3d.com/ for solutions for this issue. I could not locate a solution in the Documentation. Previous users expressed concerns about the font size of the UI

Painter_Screenshot.png

Specs: 
Substance 3D Painter, version 7.4.1
Build 1418 - 7c8c2fc4fdff1f8e3d4000066a023321898b6277

#user_interface #fonts #substance #painter

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the input, I do not think inside Painter there is a way to increase the font size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully in the future the Adobe team will improve the UI or the ability to change the font size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I would need that feature. My eyes are not the best anymore, I do need to increase the Font size quite a bit. Thank you for bringing this issue up and I hope as well the UI Font size can be changed soon. Appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duly noted 👌🏻

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources