• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustation with your help documentation Section "Painting Ambient Occlusion "- Images are missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm trying to follow this unbelievable over engineered steps to implement edit capability of a baked AO map that substance painter has generated.

Have attached a screen shot of the documentation  page. 

Are these icon placeholders  supposed to be images to better explain this process?

Also Original link here: 

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/spdoc/ambient-occlusion-painting-149291090.html 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the troubles, we had a few issues in our documentation with the recent migration and now have some pages that are a bit broken.

We are fixing them progressively but it takes a bit of time because this is all manuall work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, would appreciate if you  keep me updated on when this process has been fully revised.

I muddled through the process and managed to get it working though after using it for a while I think the function  could do with some rework to make it more user friendly for editing as I found that the brush tool doesn't keep itself on the AO channel if I switch to a diferent layer and paint on that.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just check and the link and now the images, animations and links are working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources