Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fusion 360 > Substance > Keyshot not working well

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to get my models working from Fusion 360, but so far no luck, I've tried different tutorials but there is something wrong

1. First issue is that when I export models from Keyshot I have to select Auto Unwrap > recompute all to get the model to work correctly otherwise I end up having way too small textures 
2. and when I manage to do a nice texture on a model and bake the mesh maps the export to Keyshot doesn't seem to work nicely, I end up having way too small textures instead of the new UV map I created in SP.

What am I doing wrong ? 

thanks

TOPICS
Automatic UV unwrapping , Import & Export , UV Tiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some reason I have to export the mesh + texture to be able to get it working in Keyshot but then I found out that meshes exported from Substance painter to .fbx are ridiculously bigger so there's a scaling issue somehere I don't seem to  be able to work around, also sad you can't import .step, iges, or sat files directly into SP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources