• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I really need help because I've been going around in circles and can't find a solution to this.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get Substance 3D Painter on my computer for learning. I am currently a college student and have all the proof needed. I also have a valid Substance Painter student liscence that's still active until 2022 and all I'm trying to do is get the student liscence for Substance 3D Painter. On the Substance3D website in FAQ it says that students can get the liscence for free, and even online it says that students can get it for free. However, no matter what website I go to, how many links I follow and how many times I look on both creative cloud, adobe and substance websites, I CANNOT find a way to get that student liscence and install the software. I've been looking everywhere on all website for around 2 hours and cannot understand why they make it so hard to get a liscence. The closest I got was by going on the substance websites, and under the liscences tab I can see all my current student liscences and a section called Substance 3D launcher. However, once I install that launcher and sign into it, it says that this launcher does not support Substance 3D and tells me to read the FAQ on Substance3D for more info on getting the new launcher. And there we go, going in circles once more. I also couldn't find a way to contact a support agent through phone, chat or email, so here I am. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for reading, and I hope this page helps other students out there who found themselves in the same situation if an agent gives us an answer.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?