• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I transfer my 1033 Substance credits to my migrated Adobe account?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1033 credits within my substance account, I wish to retain these credits for future use, and so, following the instructions provided, migrated my account.  It was stated during this process that once I loaded up a version of the new adobe substance painter my credits would then transfer, for this purpose I used the free trial.  Upon loading up the free trial, I see no transfer, nor do I see a method to achieve this.  As you can imagine this is a large investment of credits I do not wish to lose, and would appreciate guidance on how to move them into my new adobe account.

For a long time I had a subscription accruing credits, but later moved to a permanent license for substance, with the credits saved for whenever I needed them.

Substance account logged in:

John22201300ktqd_1-1639241097103.png

Adobe account logged in:
John22201300ktqd_0-1639241075188.png

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No answer to this?
Anyone have an idea where I can post or mail to get an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarity - do you now have a subscription for Substance 3D via Adobe?

The process is below works (I used it myself) , but requires an eligible Adobe account which for points (as opposed to just assets) transfer is an account with a 3D subscription.

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/scdoc/points-and-assets-transfer

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe account, the one I am using to post here, however I do not currently pay for a subscription, nor should I need to, to transfer in credits I have already purchased.  If the solution being reccomended is to pay a second time to have access to something I have already paid for, I find this unnaceptable.  While I have no issue with purchasing a subscription to Adobe Substance in the future when it is needed, right now that is not the case.  My current goal is to ensure my 1000+ credits that I have paid for do not get deleted due to account migration, and as stated, I do not accept having to pay a second time to achieve this. 

Is there somewhere I can raise a ticket to have someone manually push the credit count in if this is not possible automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe so cannot influence its transfer policy, only guide fellow users through it. I'll step out and see if an employee can answer your question.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help so far!

At least I now know it is possible, albeit via a method I'm not happy with.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources